Join Today

Site Sponsor

Threaded View

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: Update on verizon iphone 4 flash to cricket....

Your only half right. I still WANT to see web working on this even with what you say using a Unknown Carrier Bundle. And ill show you why. I can successfully add, modify, write, change what ever you want to call it, Any file on the CDMA iPhone with out a digital signature check. And ill show my proof. I have YET to see anyone PROVE they have working web.

Just for shits and giggles.

The cricket startup logo is on my youtube.
    This is a custom rom btw people.

This is all NATIVELY unlocked using the carrier.plist found in the carrier bundle.
    So now what ?
    so when verizon uses esn+spc for user names
    Um what are you talking about ? Verizon uses MDN @vzw3g.com. Just because the tag [pESN4] is in there doesn't mean they are using the SPC+ESN look at the MDN, MDN = pESN4 as well. other things = pESN2..

I HAVE yet to see anyone with working WEB at all. I hear all these people claiming "O I got web but no MMS ill take video later" I can edit any of those files and I have yet to be able to get anything working No WEB no MMS no 3G data why. Because I still have yet to get @mycricket.com and cricket to accept. I have shown proof of all the work I have done even all the ##Commands that everyone is using now to show simple things, but I have YET to see anything other then what I have already shown and now have shown how far I have really gotten with this. Hell i'm not even at home. I've been with my pregnant girlfriend who is in labor still and i seem to slip away to show proof. I'm tired of the bullshit I GOTS WEB WORKING but wheres the proof. Hell if i had web working i would have posted that shit, and been like need to perfect it but its coming or something.
    Last edited by amoamare; 02-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.