Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Update on verizon iphone 4 flash to cricket....

Congradualtions in advance on the baby. Are you working with an already activated on verizon iphone?

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

I have two iphones, One non activated, and one activated. To compare and contrast

Newb

very cool-

Newb

lol you go amoamare

BABY NEWB

Have you tried just using the mdn or the min as the ppp user name? Like the dare and other LG's go into boot loop or brick if the @mycricket.com is added?
    hmmm what to flash what to flash......
    iPhone ----->>> The "Smartphone" for dummies

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    Your only half right. I still WANT to see web working on this even with what you say using a Unknown Carrier Bundle. And ill show you why. I can successfully add, modify, write, change what ever you want to call it, Any file on the CDMA iPhone with out a digital signature check. And ill show my proof. I have YET to see anyone PROVE they have working web.

Just for shits and giggles.

The cricket startup logo is on my youtube.
    This is a custom rom btw people.

This is all NATIVELY unlocked using the carrier.plist found in the carrier bundle.
    So now what ?
    Um what are you talking about ? Verizon uses MDN @vzw3g.com. Just because the tag [pESN4] is in there doesn't mean they are using the SPC+ESN look at the MDN, MDN = pESN4 as well. other things = pESN2..

I HAVE yet to see anyone with working WEB at all. I hear all these people claiming "O I got web but no MMS ill take video later" I can edit any of those files and I have yet to be able to get anything working No WEB no MMS no 3G data why. Because I still have yet to get @mycricket.com and cricket to accept. I have shown proof of all the work I have done even all the ##Commands that everyone is using now to show simple things, but I have YET to see anything other then what I have already shown and now have shown how far I have really gotten with this. Hell i'm not even at home. I've been with my pregnant girlfriend who is in labor still and i seem to slip away to show proof. I'm tired of the bullshit I GOTS WEB WORKING but wheres the proof. Hell if i had web working i would have posted that shit, and been like need to perfect it but its coming or something.
    wow,man what is with all the hostility?? in case you did not know this is a freindly community. please curb your language,and consider this a warning.

but i gotta wonder if your getting all this done while watching your girl give birth,well take a few minutes off and enlighten us all. i would think you have been in the flashing world long enough to know to take what you hear with a grain of salt.it seems like quite an ego you have. you were asking my help a few days ago with this,remember??

peepes can and are gonna post what they want to ...true or not..

and as far as being half right about the unkown bundle, your wrong,that bundle "is" the only bundle that will render web without a sig. or approval from apple (as the phone comes stock) this is a fact.It is what the phone uses for data when it roams. there may be ways around signing with the Zepelin_US bundle, the one that comes pre-inlected for verizon,but that has yet to be proven. so do what i do,dont believe anything until you see proof of it,it doesnt sound like you do. good luck with iphone, i hope you get it,but like i said before it wont matter much,that phone will be "crackable" by everyone in the comming days/weeks with the release of more than one software that will have the ability to inject custom ipsw's,so really all this is for not, just braggin rights..your logo is cool though but please calm down bro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast