Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: DROID X/2 Full Flash to Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by nate2121 View Post
    Hey yall I think im either missing a step or something here.
    Im trying to write the NV-items in CDMA workshop it comes up and says SPC needs to be sent which I have multiple times/
    It switches into Offline-D mode goes for about a min or 2 gets to 8% then comes up and says Process is stopped. Phone does not answer.
    The phone is set to PC mode.
    I know this guide is supose to be for going to cricket but I want to be using it on Metro PCS.
    If I could get a point in the right dirrection that would be great.

The phone is also perma rooted and droid X boot strap is loaded on it also.

Also for the SPC.
    SPC comes up correctlly at 000000
    FSC (Field server code) is saying failed im wondering how to fix that and if thats the reason why.
    QTKSL is coming up 000000
    As far as I'm aware, CDMA always states that the SPC must be sent when writing NV items. In other words, don't worry about that. Go to the EVDO tab and see if they actually worked (there shouldn't be any reference to vzw).

Newb

Hi ive done you're tut on the flash to cricket for moto droid x and I got everything working on my droid X except one thing in the tut and so here is my problem.

1. Can't get mms working,

2: When I do the APN's part to put in the settings and click save the settings just dissapear and don’t save ive tried from scratch from a factory reset and still nothing. I was going to start fresh with the newest SBF file....any suggestions.

Thank-you.

Newb

Default Re: DROID X Full Flash to Cricket (Works on Droid 2 also)

OP can you give a working link to CMDA WS program? i cant find it online, tons of trojans

Quote Originally Posted by yanis View Post
    OP can you give a working link to CMDA WS program? i cant find it online, tons of trojans
    You will find that all of the cracked versions will show as a trojan. It's harmless, but if you don't want that chance buy a copy.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

Newb

Ok just downloaded, Having problems with HW VSP says "Ping to device failed, check device
    Can't create serial port with this name"
    Last edited by yanis; 04-23-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Newb

First off... Huge thanks for starting this thread. It has been extremely helpful. I've followed your steps and have had perfect success until the part where its time to work with u2nl and autostart.sh. I'm slightly confused here. This is only my second flash and I'm a little lost when it comes to command level work. I've tried using a windows CMD prompt with no luck and I've used the terminal emulator on the phone with no luck too. I'm just kinda stuck at that point. Phone, SMS, MMS are all working perfectly but no 3G data. It appearsto be working but always times out. I skipped the u2nl step all together and am now trying to go back to get the data working and don't know what to do from this point. Any suggestions, tips, constructive critisizm ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast