Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: DROID X/2 Full Flash to Cricket

that should be correct but sometimes the custom roms do funny things! but i have never had a issue!
    it should back it up as if it never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeans View Post
    Thanks for sharing amazing tut! I'm facing with the problem of editing nv items! Coz whiterabbit just could only written basic NAI for UM. Other NAI for AN can't be changed because it has been locked by Verizon! So I need to change NV items exactly for enabling field that can change AN setting! I've heard that some people has successfully changed it by RadioComm or sth like that! Any helps would be appreciated!
    I never had an issue and I have used this method and similar methods only without the u2nl and autostart because my customers choose the android plan and its not necessary to use either of those files. I would check your account first if you have issues and are on the $45 rate plan. If you are on the $45 I would highly recommend going to the $55
    Retired

Default Re: DROID X Full Flash to Cricket (Works on Droid 2 also)

Quote Originally Posted by z_newb View Post
    ok so how do you connect to the market useing just wifi because ive tried with no data and it wont let me download the apps from the market.. any suggestions?
    If you did it right............................. you should have no issues and see a 3g icon consistently in your notification bar.
    Retired

Apprentice

Hey yall I think im either missing a step or something here.
    Im trying to write the NV-items in CDMA workshop it comes up and says SPC needs to be sent which I have multiple times/
    It switches into Offline-D mode goes for about a min or 2 gets to 8% then comes up and says Process is stopped. Phone does not answer.
    The phone is set to PC mode.
    I know this guide is supose to be for going to cricket but I want to be using it on Metro PCS.
    If I could get a point in the right dirrection that would be great.

The phone is also perma rooted and droid X boot strap is loaded on it also.

Also for the SPC.
    SPC comes up correctlly at 000000
    FSC (Field server code) is saying failed im wondering how to fix that and if thats the reason why.
    QTKSL is coming up 000000

I think most of you missed a step, its called the thank you button. Before you go delivering your issues expecting help why dont you thank the guy who posted the tutorial. I know that most of you who use this will profit from it and its sickening seeing that the post only has 2 thanks. Personally I wouldnt help anyone fix their issues if they didnt thank the poster.
    Retired

Apprentice

To be perfectly honest I always thank when I do use the guide itself but I was using it as a reference tool,
    Don't get me wrong im glad that someone knows what they are doing and thats amazing.
    Most people are probably going to there problem first and thanking for solutions of the problem.
    I just donate as I see fit.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast