Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Samsung Moment

Newb

Default Samsung Moment

Hey I tried to flash my samsung moment to cricket using the the terminal mode method entering ##msl# then entering my min for cricket but instead of cricket or sprint when I call 611 verizon comes up can anyone please help me did I miss a step? Or can give me a tutorial on how to restart and then flash to cricket? I cant get Cdma wkshp or qpst to work. Please give me step by step instructions and no links unless they are 100% useful and clear. I am gettin a little fustrated because everyone else is figuring it out except me

Old Timer

Default Re: Samsung Moment

Quote Originally Posted by billz View Post
    Hey I tried to flash my samsung moment to cricket using the the terminal mode method entering ##msl# then entering my min for cricket but instead of cricket or sprint when I call 611 verizon comes up can anyone please help me did I miss a step? Or can give me a tutorial on how to restart and then flash to cricket? I cant get Cdma wkshp or qpst to work. Please give me step by step instructions and no links unless they are 100% useful and clear. I am gettin a little fustrated because everyone else is figuring it out except me
    You have asked this question in another thread. Please only ask your question once. It will be answered. No need to start duplicate threads.

Thank you for your cooperation.