Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Verizon iphone 4 flash to cricket?

You got text from other carriers working? how?

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    what market are you in?
    i live In Phoenix az i used i file explorer to change sid i can explain how case its been weeks since ive done one and i kinda forgot how until i get another one no one has came back stating that that they have txt issues i programed via ota i tested One For about a week
    MOTOROLA i1 SOLUTION BOOSt TO NEXTEL

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i file will not change sid,you can change the number in the plist,but the phone will ignore it.so it does not change the sid.it is still gonna be 2004,even if it reads different because you changed it with ifile,but it will not change the sid the uses,so if text were working for you it because of something else.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

i file will not change sid,you can change the number in the plist,but the phone will ignore it.so it does not change the sid.it is still gonna be 2004,even if it reads different because you changed it with ifile,but it will not change the sid the uses,so if text were working for you it because of something else.
    im not sure just dos when i made any changes to the line of code it created another one like this >>>> %vzw.pri% (just an example not actual thing) i think from what i remembed i would Then delete the original one and change the name back to normal and would go back in to the line of code and sure enough the changes Were made like i said i need to get a hold of another one so that i can mess with it cuz i dont have 4-6 hundred dollars To waste lol and i haven seen one come in in weeks i also went trough lots of lines of codes and enabled something propitiatory to sms like i said im writing this out of memory yes i actually went line by line by line sms profile = true something like that i cant remember some one was supposed To bring me one later this week so i will test and post results then if i get it i was going line by line changing [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in hopes that i would get webb to work but its not as simple as that like Rich has explained i know in on of those lines of codes i changed a couple of things
    Last edited by changoleon; 04-23-2011 at 07:39 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

the thing is you can change anything in that bundle (zeppelin_us.bundle),and when you go back and look it will reflect your changes, BUT, the phone will ignore it all even though it shows up with your changes,there is only a couple of things you can change in that bundle with ifile that the phone will notice.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 04-23-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

the thing is you can change anything in that bundle (zeppelin_us.bundle),and when you go back and look it will reflect your changes, BUT, the phone will ignore it all even though it shows up with your changes,there is only a couple of things you can change with ifile that the phone will notice.
    well i know i did something to make it work because i did initially encounter the sms problem thats y i went in there at first i messed with it and then when i wrote the new file to it no sms at all them i did something else and only outgoing then the thrird time Fully functional i just wish i could remember its pissing me off cuz i cant member what i did i wrote it down some were

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast