After using the great services on gurus, the spc service and the metro add service, I got my first test phone for metro pcs up and running, a Sprint Blackberry 8530.

I have more knowledge reference page plus "flashing" if you can even call it that, lol, and so I studied my brains out regarding Metro PCS and asked alot of people questions and researched the ins and outs to the best of my ability prior to diving in.

With ease, I changed all the settings with QPST and loaded up the metro service books I found here, and quickly had Talk/Text/BB Browser working properly, havent tried other apps yet.

My issue though is MMS.

I have no options to even send a MMS or attach a picture to a text message now on this phone. When I do go to the picture to send, it only gives me an Email option.

When it was stock sprint, it had in the options of the text messaging and picture gallery option to send the picture via MMS , even when I put the phone onto Page Plus with the PPC SB's it had the option to send MMS and recieved MMS as well.

But after I put it onto Metro PCS, it does not offer this option anymore and it does not even recieve MMS messages.

I had wiped the phone completely before I started the flash process. After completed the flash and say this issue I did the following, in no particular order. - Numerous battery pulls - Number resets - Re-wrote the data settings - tried several wipes - reloaded the service books - I could not find an IT policy on it either.

The only thing I havent tried becuase I just found it and I dont have the phone with me for the next day or so to play with, is try disabling/removing the IOTA. But in my search I found nothing saying IOTA would hamper MMS specifically, only that it would/could hamper data.

But being an 8530 with the memory locked, I didnt know if you could even mess with the NV items in it using QXDM.

So I am kind of at a lose now on where else to look or what to do. Unless there is a settings in the many options I missed some place I need to turn back on that some how got turned off in the beginning of all this.

I believe I read thru every metro post in here as well, as far as Berries and MMS go and I seemed to only find general data issues like internet not working, but nothing specifically to where internet worked but MMS didnt or at least a post that had any solution. If I missed a post with a solution, if you could link me that would be of a huge help!

Also couldnt find anything on howardforums either or when I googled.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!