Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Verizon Cdma iPhone flashing/unlocking thread starts here!

agreed, but i dont ever discount anyone until proven one way or the other. i think he works some with cain so he is credible,if that is who i think it is. i am just wondering how they got one so quickly before release??? that would definatelly be a great advantage over me and everyone else who is gonna try and write a flash for it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

;^) I suppose being a dealer has its advantages; they sometimes get hardware ahead of release so that they can become familiar with it before people start bringing them in for repairs, etc....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ya Pseudo, i suppose yer right. cricket doesnt really do that but verizon very well may.i imagine that they would'nt be all to happy to find out that one of them was cracked and put to cricket even before launch,ehh... but hey, it is what this community does,we crack things.(even before launch) when we can,and i dont blame them a bit, i would have done the same thing,i am sure.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

well talk to several members in chat they will tell you they have see it working and running.. no need for Jailbreak on it.. you can call fauls claims all you want but i dont care my name is my rep and i know there are several members that can vouch for it that has seen it just wait for them to chime in.. if they get on this forum lol
    Last edited by wchriseg; 01-16-2011 at 12:59 PM.

BABY NEWB

as for getting the phone before release.. i have a vzw corp dealer i am really goods friends with... the day i was leaving Las Vegas he called me.. mind you this was monday the day before they announced the iphone on vzw.. he called me and they had just got them in.. so i got back monday met up with him and got one.. he was only letting me have it for his shitf so they didnt miss it... i was able to get it over to cricket in a matter of hours.. web is running on the android plan.. did try to do the mms but ran out of time.. there is a few users that have see it on cricket and working with 611 *228 and *99 going to voicemail.. visual vm will not work.. anymore questions ???

Newb

woow really i want to look one working in cricket, its an amazing phone but just wondering how we can connect to qpst or cdma_workshop to load the prl, we have to use itunes too to sincronize it with some software or using some drivers, i think to get web working we need to change the setting like using it in gsm carrier, editing like we do for simple mobile ot t-mobile.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast