Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newb

Default Help:Nexus 6p password to access diagnostics

PLEASE HELP-Need help finding out the password that is stopping me from accessing the diagnostic mode on my Nexus 6p. When I boot into factory mode from bootloader on the notification section at the top of the screen is get the options for "Project Menu" where the toggle switch is to turn on diagnostic mode. When I try to activate the switch it asks me for a password. What could this be?? And if it handset specific where or how do I find said information.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Help:Nexus 6p password to access diagnostics

I dont have a nexus to ck it but it is probly the spc
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Thanks for responding so fast, I have thought of that but I am not sure where I would find that, From what i know about the phone, I bought it from the original owner who had it network unlocked before he sold it. I am assuming to make it more appealing to potential buyers. I don't know what the original carrier was and even if could get that info how do you find the service provider code.(I hope that is what you meant by "spc")

CDMA GURUS Booster

SPC is service programming code, you read it from the device if you have the correct tools or buy it from someone that can get them remotely, what is the original carrier of your phone?

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

That is the million dollar question, I don't know. When I bought it I was told by the seller that it was recently network unlocked, I brought 2 sim chips with me to the purchase meet to make sure I was not being scammed everything seemed fine. but now when I did the android 8 update my imei number now reads all zero's. I'm not new to cell phone repair or unlocking, I have an unlock box,(Smart Clip 2) and i use Chimera on a regular basis. I wanted to do the imei repair myself but am locked out. If I can use Smart Clip to find the service programming code I don't know how, with Chimera it is an unsupported device at the present time.Like I said I am not new, but I am far from being a professional. Any help would be very great full, even what device or software I would need to acquire this number, be it from the phone or to generate it. Thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

you should be able to look at the model num from the sticker and find the original carrier or search the imei in a tool like checkesnfree.com or similar, the imei should be on that device somewhere if you cant see any sticker look on the sim tray or sim door if it has one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast