Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Worlds first lte flash for free data on a mifi !!!! Proof of concept

The monthly cost for the data is free, but you have to pay something on the account to keep it open or big red will recycle the number, so $5 is the least you can pay on an account unless you have a dealer portal and if you do then $1 will suffice
    the different devices are different cost but the 6620 I am selling flashed for 270
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Worlds first lte flash for free data on a mifi !!!! Proof of concept

FYI
    The sweeping and killing of accounts by verizon has not in any way had any effect on the true flashed 4G devices, I do hear that the VPN 4g flashed devices are being terninated for violation of terms of service but that has not had any effect on these devices that are true 4G flashed (non vpn) devices.
    Not sure what is violating terms of service since those VPN devices do not even use verizon data anyway lol.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

My mifi 2200 are complete shutsdown lol. I have no internet now -_-. I'm looking to purchase a 4g for you guys. Do you have a link to where I can purchase?

CDMA GURUS Booster

Hi you can call the store 9134323089 or 9134031447 during biz hours 11 to 3 m-f they can send you one

Newb

So what's the word on the flashed 4G devices? I have noticed they all disappeared from eBay and there's only a couple listings from (surprise surprise) new sellers offering purported 4G devices flashed.

I can't believe people were selling "VPN flashed" 4G devices. What sucker would go for that?

I'd be interested to see one of these "real" flashed 4G devices and give them a spin but $300 or more for something that is likely to go belly up tomorrow? Nope.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by MiFiMan2200 View Post

I can't believe people were selling "VPN flashed" 4G devices. What sucker would go for that?
    Probably the suckers that didn't know they were VPN flashed? I don't recall any of them advertising this. I have two by the way. If I can get a non VPN flash, I'll go for it, but getting someone to return an email is impossible in this niche market.

In the meantime, I'll hope that my units hold out for as long as possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast