So I took a longass time to freeakin get
web on stock browser app or other browser working thanks to bad PST settings and crickets dumass proxy use but finally got them right As I searched around forums I noticed a lot of people struggling with the same issue and decided I should HELP all of youu so if you are struggling with the PST settings here are the ones I used

If you are trying to get web working I suggest heading to the tutorial provided at - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post #8 and using this settings for the "setup your data" part

This will work for people who where:
-just trying to look for some PST goddies to get WEB
- getting the little crappy waiting for standby connection blah blah something like that when looking at the Mobile Network Status
-all the people who didnt know what to do with the "setup your data " part at the tutorial on how to do a full flash (heres the link if you want it and where dumb enough to not notice it a few lines up not being rude to anyone - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post #8)

allright now that im done talkin and bla bla blaing and bs lets get the party started:

Active Profile:1
UserName:yourtendigitnumber@mycricket.com
Spi MN:HA: 12c
spi mn:AAA:2
Reverse Tunel:Enable
home IP:0.0.0.0
Primary Home:68.28.15.12
Second Home:68.28.31.12
HA Shared Secret:cricket
AAA shared cricket:cricket
DSA:I left this as it was all worked right

Slot Cycle Index:0 can leave as default but changing this to 0 will let you get messages and calls faster
MCC:310
MNC:00
ACCOLC:2
Vocoderisable
Home Orig:Voice 13k also can leave as default but voice 13k is way better than EVRC or anything else
Roam Orig:Voice 13k
LBS PDE IP: Blank
LBS PDE Port: BLANK
Home Sys Reg:enable
Foreign SID reg:enable
DDTM:disable
Home SID/NID#1:4139/65535

so after setting your PST settings click menu>commint modifications
let the phone restart,, after restart you should get the little 1x at the status bar of your screen if it doesnt appear check the status of Mobile Network if its off turn it on if its on and you should get the 1x on the status bar

also if like me your trying to get web to work download anycut or
better cut anycut is free to me both are the same. So open up any of the two and make a shortcut of proxysettings by going into activity (wait since its trying to get all activities) than look for proxy settings all the way at the bottom,, after that click on the shortcut that you made from anycut/bettercut and for hostname write: wap.mycricket.com and for Port write :8080

voilaaaaa!! ;D <<<did I write it right??? anywhoo if you used the PST settings and used anycut or bettercut your web should work right

!!!!!also on a last note if you do the anycut shortcut before getting the 1x at the status bar in other words getting mobile network connection your browser wont work so make sure you edit your proxy settings after getting any network connection

i know on the last parts of this tutorial i got offtopic anyways talkin about webif your anycute shortcuts wont work you could try using proxysurf and while in it go into settings and setting proxy there thought i will tell you proxysurf is sloWWW and doesnt have multitouch anyways just wanted to a little fyi

so If it works well your welcomee and its good to know I helped someone
if it didnt well just reply or PM me and I will try to help into getting web working !!!