Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Newb

Quote Originally Posted by bigglou23 View Post
    Ok I'm Finally going to help everybody out with flashing this phone. This phone gave me so many problems and I figured that it gave other people problems. And Yes this Works for Sprint Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Lets Begin First you will need the following Items

1. Cdma-Workshop (Any Build) i will not post.....hint....Search
    2. Qpst v2.7 build 323 (I have attached this)
    3. Htc Hero DIAG Drivers (I Have Attached This)
    4. Htc Sync (Its On The Link At The Bottom)
    5. BetterCut or Anycut ( I have made a link for...Anycut)

Ok Now that we have the Files Lets Start Flashing

1. Press ##DIAG# (##3424) on your phone You will see a screen Pop Up Thats Normal
    2. Now plug The phone up to the computer and it will try and find the drivers but it will fail or ask you to locate the drivers manually so make sure you remember where you unzipped the files
    3. Once you have that setup Go to Cdma-Workshop Go To the port the phone is on and Read From the Phone and go to the Security Tab.....and On the Spc Section Read The lock Code and write it to back to the phone so it says unlocked Then make the code 000000 and rewrite the code so it says sucess.
    4. Now Close Cdma-Workshop and Open QPST Configuration Click On The Ports Tab and Add New Port ( Make Sure Show Serial and Usb/QC Diag Ports Only is Unchecked) and Add The Port Of Your Hero.
    5.Highlight Your Port and Click Start Client and Start Service programming and Press Read From Phone The SPC should be all 0's so click on the M.I.P. Tab and Change The Mobile IP Behavior To Simple Ip. Edit The M.I.P. Profiles at the Top. Your NAI and Tethered NAI should be (your10digitnumber@mymetropcs.com or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    6. Next Click On The PPP Config Tab and Click the UM Button your user id should be (your10digitnumber@mymetropcs.com or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) and the password and tethered NAI should be metropcs or cricket Do the Same For the AN Button and press Write to Phone It should Give You a Error But Dont Worry About It
    7. Press ##DATA# (##3282#) And Setup your Data for your phone and press menu and Commit So your phone Will Reboot
    8. Install BetterCut or AnyCut on your phone and open it Press New ShortCut And Go To Activity It make take a couple of minutes for it to appear but when it Does Go down to Proxy Setting and Click It. It Will Ask for a Name make it whatever you want to. It should say shortcut created sucessfully. Go to your Home Screen and it should be somewhere on there press it and Edit it For Cricket It should be HostNAME: wap.mycricket.com And Port Should be 8080 and for Metropcs HostName: wap.metropcs.net and Port Should Be 3128.

**Forgot who originally posted this, but its not my solution, enjoy**

Drivers: *** hidden content ***

htc sync: *** hidden content ***

anycut: *** hidden content ***

QPST: *** hidden content ***
    QPST pass is: cdma-king.com
    So you took my work from mobile files and tried to claim it as your own i made this post i dont need thanks only person that should get the thanks is randomwit for helpin me create this post

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddie View Post
    So you took my work from mobile files and tried to claim it as your own i made this post i dont need thanks only person that should get the thanks is randomwit for helpin me create this post
    Bigglou23 never claimed it as his he clearly stated that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigglou23 View Post
    **Forgot who originally posted this, but its not my solution, enjoy**

Well usually if these are things that you dont know, you should ask before hand HeadBuss. Or If you would take a lil time and read other posts the things you refer to are pretty common knowledge. If you have any questions you can ask anyone here and we will all be glad to help you out.

Apprentice

Yea, its not his solution, but he posted it to help us out, thank you, the help is appreciated, some people don't know how to thank.

Newb

thnks but do i have to get talk and text by metro before i do this i have a sprint htc hero

Quote Originally Posted by robbouy View Post
    thnks but do i have to get talk and text by metro before i do this i have a sprint htc hero
    Yes you will need talk and text before doing the full flash, and yes you will need to have a dealer add the ESN into the Metro system. I'm sure that info can be found in the metro forum.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast