Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Has anybody ever had any issues with the EPST not functioning and force closing.
    Happens from time to time. I don't know if it's a glitch in the firmware or what. My best solution to this has been to leave the phone off for
    ten minutes then boot back up. Helps. Haven't figured out the main cause of this. But, it does happen.
    To simply seek is overrated. That's why you have search.

Quote Originally Posted by meanngreen04 View Post
    Happens from time to time. I don't know if it's a glitch in the firmware or what. My best solution to this has been to leave the phone off for
    ten minutes then boot back up. Helps. Haven't figured out the main cause of this. But, it does happen.
    Ya it still does it, it's been off for days. But in the end it's all good the owner sold it as flashed talk and text and made his money back.

Newb

metropcs epst settings:
    Active Profile:1
    UserName:yourtendigitnumber@mymetropcs.com
    Spi MN:HA: 4d2
    spi mn:AAA:4d2
    Reverse Tunel:Enable
    home IP:0.0.0.0
    Primary Home:0.0.0.0
    Second Home:0.0.0.0
    HA Shared Secret:metropcs
    AAA shared cricket:metropcs
    DSA:dont change

better cut settings:
    proxy: wap.metropcs.net
    port: 3128

web should be working after

Newb

Hey guys I'm new here and haven't posted anything helpful but this sprint hero is my first android and after all my searching I have found nothing about my situation Im in a verizon area have got talk and text as soon as I started working on it (I found that if you copy and paste "tdwaop" in to qpst in place of your msl it will get you in you phone and show you your sprint msl) I am using a modified prl that on my mougle got me ev-do but on my hero I can not get my ev icon, I get voice mail notifications txt and mms notifications ( cant download ) I have went through all of the settings and constantly get error 67 and my latest screw up was the sprint ruu so now I cant root. I don't know if it proper etiquette so please forgive me if its not but dose any one have the nv's of a flashed hero I think mine has deep issues. I am grateful for any help.

Newb

Well I guess its dead thread, or I asked the wrong question.

Quote Originally Posted by abovecrazykid View Post
    Hey guys I'm new here and haven't posted anything helpful but this sprint hero is my first android and after all my searching I have found nothing about my situation Im in a verizon area have got talk and text as soon as I started working on it (I found that if you copy and paste "tdwaop" in to qpst in place of your msl it will get you in you phone and show you your sprint msl) I am using a modified prl that on my mougle got me ev-do but on my hero I can not get my ev icon, I get voice mail notifications txt and mms notifications ( cant download ) I have went through all of the settings and constantly get error 67 and my latest screw up was the sprint ruu so now I cant root. I don't know if it proper etiquette so please forgive me if its not but dose any one have the nv's of a flashed hero I think mine has deep issues. I am grateful for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by abovecrazykid
    Well I guess its dead thread, or I asked the wrong question.
    Please be patient and maybe someone with an answer to suite your needs may post it soon.
    Now as this thread has posts for PP, Metro and cricket. Who is your service provider? What steps have you taken in post #1? You talk of a modified PRL, I am assuming that you are in an AWS native cricket market. If that is the case the Hero most likely will not ever give you Data.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast