Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Htc hero flash: talk, text and web

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBussa link=topic=117.msg1400#msg1400 date=1266390795
    I'm glad you are eager to help guys. Since that what's the best way to have my ESN in their system? How about the idea of calling their customer service and asking them to switch my account to another not HTC phone (for ex. Motorola). In this case do I have to go to their office with my supposed "Motorola" or can they put ESN in their system through the phone call?Cause if I'll bring them my HTC they refuse to flash it by one reason or another.. Just don't want to botch up the whole situation. :-\
    You will need to contact a dealer and see what the options are to get the ESN put into the system. I know that Metro flash is how it's mainly done but there might be other ways.

I'm moderated because I didn't verify my email

Got my phone flashed to metro pcs today. They told me that the only options that will be available are text, calls, and voicemail. Yes I can call and receive calls and same with text messages, but when somebody leaves a voicemail, the phone doesn't show any voicemails received, only missed calls. When I push the voicemail shortcut, a window and nothing is there(it seems like it's sprints voicemail program which is tuned for sprint service). The only way I can know somebody has left me a voicemail and to listen to it is to dial my voicemail number directly. Internet and any other options (GPS, Google,....) are not working..as expected. Would appreciate your solutions to get voicemail, internet and everything else working!

Does anyone have an instruction how to make web working on METRO PCS? I mean all the EPST settings. And how to set it? with QPST settings program or with ##DATA# ?

Helloo.....

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBussa View Post
    Got my phone flashed to metro pcs today. They told me that the only options that will be available are text, calls, and voicemail. Yes I can call and receive calls and same with text messages, but when somebody leaves a voicemail, the phone doesn't show any voicemails received, only missed calls. When I push the voicemail shortcut, a window and nothing is there(it seems like it's sprints voicemail program which is tuned for sprint service). The only way I can know somebody has left me a voicemail and to listen to it is to dial my voicemail number directly. Internet and any other options (GPS, Google,....) are not working..as expected. Would appreciate your solutions to get voicemail, internet and everything else working!
    Have you followed the tutorials for WAP, for GPS I don't know if anyone has got that working with a flashed Android. As for the voice mail notification I would start by checking all the notification setting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBussa View Post
    Does anyone have an instruction how to make web working on METRO PCS? I mean all the EPST settings. And how to set it? with QPST settings program or with ##DATA# ?
    I have not seen any tutorials for a Metro Hero full flash if I were doing it I would start with post 1 of this thread and modify what I need to like the IP's, username's, etc to fit Metro. You will need to do some serious experimenting and searching. There is ample information on Metro setting in the Metro forum on Ho-Fo.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast