Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Old Timer

Default Re: HTC Hero PST settings!!(Data Settings for Cricket)to get WEB to work

Now if we can only get MMS to work on it. lol

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: HTC Hero PST settings!!(Data Settings for Cricket)to get WEB to work

yeah..that would be great..I did one of the Htc Eris...but I couldnt get the MMS settings to unlock...but im sure there is a solution for that one fliying around the forums...I will update if i can find it..

I'm moderated because I didn't verify my email

Default Re: Htc hero flash: talk, text and web

I have a Sprint HTC Hero and want to flash it to Metro PCS. I've done everything what is written in that post and it has not helped me. Moreover it got in a complete mess. Nothing is said about writing a prl file to the phone which is very important to get phone working. Nothing is said about EPST settings and how it should be tuned. It is also not mentioned that first of all you have to contact Cricket or Metro and have the Phone you are programming added to the Account. Also you have to ask Cricket or Metro for your MSID/MIN number (usually not your Phone Number) you will be needing the MSID/MIN if you dont know it, or if the phone was never on Cricket or Metro before. If somebody has a full and step-by-step instructions how to make it work you are welcome to post it here.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBussa link=topic=117.msg1394#msg1394 date=1266384906
    I have a Sprint HTC Hero and want to flash it to Metro PCS. I've done everything what is written in that post and it has not helped me. Moreover it got in a complete mess. Nothing is said about writing a prl file to the phone which is very important to get phone working. Nothing is said about EPST settings and how it should be tuned. It is also not mentioned that first of all you have to contact Cricket or Metro and have the Phone you are programming added to the Account. Also you have to ask Cricket or Metro for your MSID/MIN number (usually not your Phone Number) you will be needing the MSID/MIN if you dont know it, or if the phone was never on Cricket or Metro before. If somebody has a full and step-by-step instructions how to make it work you are welcome to post it here.
    Hi. And welcome to CDMA Gurus. I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time getting this to work for you.

First of all, it is assumed that someone knows how to write a PRL to a phone. Secondly, it is also assumed you know that the phone is going to have to be activated for you to actually get the MDN to input in the settings. Finally, tell us what error you are getting when attempting to connect to the internet with this. The write up done here is actually pretty good and has been tested.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBussa link=topic=117.msg1394#msg1394 date=1266384906
    I would like to reference you back to my PM discussion on PPC geeks, I had mention that you must have your ESN in the metro system in PM's 1,2,3,4 and 5. Also as I volunteered in my PM when you get the ESN in the Metro system I will help you with the rest.

I'm moderated because I didn't verify my email

I'm glad you are eager to help guys. Since that what's the best way to have my ESN in their system? How about the idea of calling their customer service and asking them to switch my account to another not HTC phone (for ex. Motorola). In this case do I have to go to their office with my supposed "Motorola" or can they put ESN in their system through the phone call?Cause if I'll bring them my HTC they refuse to flash it by one reason or another.. Just don't want to botch up the whole situation. :-\

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast