Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Moved>>> how to flash lg ally to cricket

Quote Originally Posted by bigshotrob View Post
    Isnt that the mms solution? I just want to know how to do the basic flash.
    change the prl
    Retired

Newb

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I tried the link included in the thread that there was a paid solution but it wouldn't allow me to access said link saying I didn't have permission; and yes I was registered and logged in. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this that they could direct me to or help me out here. I saw a video on youtube of someone using a program called DroidEFS to fully flash the lg ally with its 3g capabilities and I was wondering if anyone else knew how to do this and would be willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKai89 View Post
    Hey everyone. I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I tried the link included in the thread that there was a paid solution but it wouldn't allow me to access said link saying I didn't have permission; and yes I was registered and logged in. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this that they could direct me to or help me out here. I saw a video on youtube of someone using a program called DroidEFS to fully flash the lg ally with its 3g capabilities and I was wondering if anyone else knew how to do this and would be willing to help.
    The link was removed due to problems with that particular solution that was for sale. That is why you don't have the permissions to view it. In the future feel free to click the report post button /!\ to report links like that so we can remove them and cut the confusion. There are programs like DEFS and Droid flash that can do it, but keep in mind they cost $$$$$. My recommendations take it to a local flasher and have it done. On the other hand if your doing more than one Android device, it might be worth the $$ to buy one of the programs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKai89 View Post
    amoamare is the person responsible for DroidEFS and the Ally full solution, its got a nice price tag on it considering the fact that very few can come close to this let alone accomlpish this. I know tons of people who purchase solutions from him and not one complaint on his work
    Retired

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234