I thought I had gotten it but I can't seem to zero out my meid..I've put in all the addresses I could find on the different threads (which I will post here one I get this figured out) but still no luck. I was able to find two more instances of my meid with one of the addresses you posted(the first one actually) but my meid still isn't cleared.

One thing that did slightly confuse me though was this statement: "2. Under "Scan Memory" leave the start address as 0000:0000 and set the "End Address" to 2000:0000
*Very important, do not let the phone reboot this is why I set the address range to C000:0000 if you go over this value the scan will go out of range and reboot the device automatically." I set the start and end to what you said but where does the C000:0000 come in at.

Oh, and one more thing..what I went to save the bin files, it gave me an out of range error for the last two..why would it do that?

Thanks for any help, this has been a great write up...just wish I knew the password to that automation file that wcars05 posted..