Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default IPHONE icloud help

Icloud unlock does anyone know any where that unlocks Icloud, on ipad air 2, that imei# shows it is not lost or stolen. all the prices to do it is like 200 bucks whichs is close enough to the price of a new one

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: IPHONE icloud help

to do it on the device itself is easy if you have a code signing exploit but thats the problem those are not easy to come by and one can pay 250k or more for one of those, so your alternative is to have some one do it remotely from the source and that takes axcess to albert and that is why it costs around 200 bucks,that is apples server and if they get caught in there you wont be seeing them for a while.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    to do it on the device itself is easy if you have a code signing exploit but thats the problem those are not easy to come by and one can pay 250k or more for one of those, so your alternative is to have some one do it remotely from the source and that takes axcess to albert and that is why it costs around 200 bucks,that is apples server and if they get caught in there you wont be seeing them for a while.
    well thats alot of bad news! but i did find a place on ebay, that claims they can change the serial number. but it take physical work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well thats alot of bad news! but i did find a place on ebay, that claims they can change the serial number. but it take physical work

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Be careful with that. they are going to swap the chip?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here