Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Need help on lg cosmo

I recenly flashed my lg cosmos to cricket. When i went to activate it at the cricket store the guy there said i needed a serial number. Can someone please help me on getting the serial number on this phone!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

remove the battery and look at the sticker under it ,the number he needs is an 11 or 18 digit number usually labled esn or meid. i cant remember on the cosmos but if there is only a hex number (letters and numbers) it will have to be converted to decimal. if this is the case just about anyone here can do it for you.if you need help with this please remember to not post your phones numbers in the open forum only thru private messages.I or someone else will conver it for you,just ask if you need help.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Online MEID/ESN converter, type in your MEID (example: A000000123ABCD ) and it converts it to your MEID Dec which is what cricket will need to activate your phone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]