Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: greetings

Newb

Default greetings

Hi Guys, I'm on Alltel's network and they're transferring me over to ATT soon, I have a brand new HTC Desire, and in a month or two it will be of no use to me or anyone, so I found this place in the hopes that I might be able to learn how to unlock and sell it on ebay to someone using Sprint or Verizon.

I have no knowledge of any of this, I'm just trying to find out if it's possible, legal, and how to do it when my phone is no longer useful. I know it's easy with GSM phones because you can just swap a sim card or something. Haven't been able to find much regarding CDMA phones though.

Hoping that will change

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

it is possible and legal.what you have to do depends on what service you are trying to flash it to,cricket or metro..ect. figure that out and then make a post in the proper section asking for help and someone will help you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

welcome dayvids to cdma gurus hope you find the answers you are looking for.
    Retired