Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newb

Default Re: Flash Palm Pre Or Palm Pixi To Cricket Step By Step

To elaborate in order to be more useful, my issues are thus:

NOTE: "If you are using beezelwaxin's current build of cricket palm pre solution you will need to unlock you'r phone before proceeding with the below instructions"!

So unlocking, what exactly do I need to do to do that?

And If that is done, do I just need to do steps 1-3 and then install the ROM I quoted below?

I know it seems like I have no idea what I'm doing here (well.. I have very little idea what I'm doing here) but I'm being careful and trying to gather all the information I can before I post so I don't brick the pre. If I could just get a link to guides for the various parts, that would work too.

Cric
    k
    et
    Palm Pre
    Rom

I Found a Working Link for the Cricket Palm Pre Rom for Sprint Palm pre only. not for verizon pre plus or pixi. Full Flash the SPRINT Palm pre with this rom. you must download Java first and you must know how to basic flash it and reset spc's to 000000 because this rom will not do that. you have to basic flash it first then load the rom on the device. After its activated you simply go to the terminal on the phone and type "cricket fix" and hit enter. Then type "cricket mms" and hit enter and you are done. you can download the ROM Below........

Though I guess all of this is a moot point if I do actually have to buy a $100 license for cdma workshop or a rom off of somebody

Newb

Oh, well web was the entire objective behind this, I think.

I mean a pre with talk and text on cricket would be better than the current... terrible phone I am using, but data is my main objective here.

If all that is required is patience and elbow grease, I am willing to do so, if you guys are willing to help

Newb

Okay yes at this point I am happy with just getting talking and texting working. I did the first two steps in the walkthrough, apparently successfully.

I do not know how to zero out the SPC code. I did install QPST

I do not think I unlocked the phone first, so even though the phone boots up with a Cricket logo on startup, it still says sprint in the upper left.

Newb

HELLO DO YOU HAVE THE Ckt_Palmpre.jar file still the link is no good my pre updated overnight after a power outage i had it plug in the wall charger if you can send me the file or a link to a download-able file id be very thankful thanks in advance

Newb

the mediafire link is dead please update

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234