Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: [Discussion] CDMA GURS Official cricKet PRL Discussion Thread

if thats true your in tri-band market then your phone will only roam in crickets network and they will terminate your account after the first month. but that phone will not get data services on that 45 dollar plan anyway.will only be t&t because even if it is flashed right, it is set up wrong.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Thanks for the info...I called cricket and they said they do have flashed phones...and I found some for sell on craiglist fully flashed here in the RGV..and some people that do the full Flash...hmm..will have to call The one that original flashed it to pocket for me before...It was a store in Mcallen Tx....Im sure he will know...well If theres no more pocket communications..then basically I have no choice but to use it for pics music web browsing or go back to Verizon..errr...But the change thought...I think they can be flashed...all the pocket stores are now with Cricket...but there is still some that are pocket store...Well if anything atleast cricket has android phones now...to bad it cant be my Moto Droid..will update if I find out more info or actually get it flashed. Thanks again for the info...guess im going to go looking for latest pocket prl.

Newb

does anyone have the newest version of cricket prl for houston,tx?

Thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

what kind of phone?it makes a difference.and it will be posted over in the prl thread,not here in the discusion thread, but we can help you to figure out the right one here.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

sorry if this is kinda noobish guys but I have blackberry 9530 and there are quite a few threads about info for this phone, but im getting confused in all the reading. I'm now using 42700 prl I believe and phone n text work fine but no web. Which prl should i use. I'm in Memphis, TN. Thanks guys and for the time being i'll keep searching.

CDMA GURUS Booster

assuming you have the correct service books and have written the evdo settings, thats a nationwide .prl so if you got no web,look at reg id should be (2004) which isnt the default on most berry's and the rest of the service programming menu for correct profile names and passes while your in there.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast