Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Refering back a few posts make sure the battery is charged, all though the battery is 80% the RUU will show it's not. Charge it for a few then try the RUU I posted, it may take a few tries but it should finally go through. It's very frustrating I know, been there and always with someone elses phone. LOL!

Old Timer

Okay, I finally got this rooted and the clockwork recovery on it. Now it won't let me load any Custom ROMS to it. I've tried several too. It keeps aborting

Apprentice

I've been having similar issues with the Evo's. The issue seems to stem from the 2.02 hboot. There is a thread on XDA that covers this pretty well. Amoamare created a program to unlock the 2.02 hboot; however, it seems to be hit and miss. I think the current opinion on that thread is that you can't remove the hboot security on certain hardware versions on the Evo. I personally have been able to successfully load a custom rom on one Evo (after removing the s-off using amoamare's program), but I have another that won't take anything...

Just out of curiousity, how did you get clockwork on your phone Smitty?

Newb

Default Re: HTC EVO Stock ROM anyone????

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post
    Wow. I tried something else and it didn't work either. Now when I try to go back to stock it keeps saying main battery power is low. I know that isn't true because when I plug it into another evo the battery power is at 80%. And this is a customer's phone. Holy crap
    I am currently in the same boat. What ended up happening for you? I know for sure the battery is at 100% , yet it is still saying main battery power is low..tried different batteries, computers...nvm...lol just loaded a updated ROM thru the recovery, wiped, and flashed and its back to normal. Still didn't figure out why it kept saying main battery was low when it wasn't..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234