Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to?

Newb

Ok bro ty but which one should i use? I live in miami florida i used the AWS 3010 PRL. Is that not the right one?

Quote Originally Posted by quicklearn View Post
    Ok bro ty but which one should i use? I live in miami florida i used the AWS 3010 PRL. Is that not the right one?
    Considering that the BlackBerry is not AWS, I would say no it is not. I'm not a Metro person so I'm not sure what one to use.

Newb

Ok i guess ill just try the other 2 . but um thanks for the fast response

Newb

Ok so i must be doing something wrong cus it's still not working. I open CDMA WS, hit Connect , Read. Then i go to Security , SPc type in the correct SPC . Then i go to OTHER and click Write and i have tried the 3 Metro PRL files but im still getting sprint automated system.
    Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by quicklearn View Post
    Ok so i must be doing something wrong cus it's still not working. I open CDMA WS, hit Connect , Read. Then i go to Security , SPc type in the correct SPC . Then i go to OTHER and click Write and i have tried the 3 Metro PRL files but im still getting sprint automated system.
    Help me please
    Well I would suggest that you check the coverage in the area, I know that Metro has some AWS only markets like cricket. So you might be in one of those. Sense you work for Metro it should be easy to find that out. Another thing to check is the SID and Nam setting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12