Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to?

Newb

Exclamation How to?

Hello guys let me start by saying i'm doing my first Flash. Its on a Blackberry 8530 from Sprint , I think i successfully flashed it to Metro but how to i register the ESN to metro pcs? ty in advance

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

:^/ That's easy enough; just tell Metro to change the ESN on your account to the one on your flashed phone. That's how I did it with my Treo on Cricket a few years ago. Be prepared to pay a nominal fee, though.

Or, if you're opening a new account, give them your phone's ESN along with whatever other info they'll ask for.
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Newb

Already tried that it tell them that the esn is not on metro pcs.

Metro flash, Houdini are some different ways. Possible that a dealer can get it in the Metro system for you.
    Metro is a little different than cricket, if I remember right the ESN needs to be entered into the system first then added to the account, but I could be wrong.

Newb

No you are right bro cus actually i work for metro. When you flash a phone using Houdini Software the phone's esn gets registered automatically to the system. And you can use the phone right away. If my flash was complete but the esn wasnt registered , when i did *611 should i come up as sprint or metro? cus im still getting sprint voice record

Quote Originally Posted by quicklearn View Post
    No you are right bro cus actually i work for metro. When you flash a phone using Houdini Software the phone's esn gets registered automatically to the system. And you can use the phone right away. If my flash was complete but the esn wasnt registered , when i did *611 should i come up as sprint or metro? cus im still getting sprint voice record
    Then you need to reload the Metro PRL, if the *611 isn't connecting to Metro then it might still have the Sprint PRL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast