Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default My First Sprint Phone SUCESSFULLY FLASHED to Metro Pcs & Intro.

So, I wouldn't say I went through hell, but I did read 2 days, ahead of time, educating myself on 'Noob' Terminology, and whatnot. I also like reading through massive posts regarding other people's issues, solved and unresolved. Their downfall is my chance to soak it all like a sponge--and AVOID making such a stupid mistake. LOL. I'm not quite 'new' to Flashing entirely, I'm actually a PSP Homebrew Developer, though I have kept my PSP Developer actual name different for my own personal discretion. I was getting bored of My Metro LG Imprint and wanted to buy a Smartphone, though I don't have much to spend on something sweet like a Evo 4G Droid, I went ahead and bought a used Sprint Touch Pro 2, thanks to the lateness of joining this community, I didn't have to worry about CM_Guardian, seems Mighty Mike's ROM killed it in their latest revision. Anyway, I am glad I have a phone that I can connect with, I know Droid is the next thing, but I'm a bit of a dork, and I like having MS Office viewing/editing. <3 ^_^ All-in-all, I have this site to thank for getting me on-board, PPCGEEKS, and lastly Howardsforums for the last bit of the tutorial that was out of date (might want to check that out Pac3Comm, lol) It's nice to meet all of you, and this is my NOOB Intro.

Old Timer

Welcome to Gurus. You seem pretty knowledgeable already. At least you know the key to being a good flasher. Searching, more searching, and even after your eyeballs are bleeding, searching some more. lol

Welcome and congrats on your accomplishment. It may seem small for some but we were all there once. Keep up the good work and enjoy the TP2 it's a great device, I still have my beloved Vogue and will never give it up. Even though I use my Hero!

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

;^) Welcome to the newcomer-friendliest cellophone hacking resource on the 'net. It's folks with attitudes like yours who make the effort all worth while....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

welcome aboard,this place makes flashing esier to learn,and with such helpful peeps you dont feel bad about it or asking for help. enjoy yer stay.