So, I wouldn't say I went through hell, but I did read 2 days, ahead of time, educating myself on 'Noob' Terminology, and whatnot. I also like reading through massive posts regarding other people's issues, solved and unresolved. Their downfall is my chance to soak it all like a sponge--and AVOID making such a stupid mistake. LOL. I'm not quite 'new' to Flashing entirely, I'm actually a PSP Homebrew Developer, though I have kept my PSP Developer actual name different for my own personal discretion. I was getting bored of My Metro LG Imprint and wanted to buy a Smartphone, though I don't have much to spend on something sweet like a Evo 4G Droid, I went ahead and bought a used Sprint Touch Pro 2, thanks to the lateness of joining this community, I didn't have to worry about CM_Guardian, seems Mighty Mike's ROM killed it in their latest revision. Anyway, I am glad I have a phone that I can connect with, I know Droid is the next thing, but I'm a bit of a dork, and I like having MS Office viewing/editing. <3 ^_^ All-in-all, I have this site to thank for getting me on-board, PPCGEEKS, and lastly Howardsforums for the last bit of the tutorial that was out of date (might want to check that out Pac3Comm, lol) It's nice to meet all of you, and this is my NOOB Intro.