I have tried everything I know (which is not much) to get Cricket WAP settings that worked my Instinct M850.
I've found a few tutorials, including this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that seemed like they should work...but had no luck. Now I've messed around evidently screwed up the browser as well.
Every time I go to connect to the internet, the Sprint data provisioning message comes up. Now the browser won't even open even using WiFi. I can open Myspace and Facebook on WiFi, but no Opera browser. I did the extra step in the afore mentioned tutorial by going into BREW and trying to start the browser from there...but no go. I've even gone so far as to wipe out all information with QPST and start afresh...TWICE.
This is only the second phone I've ever flashed to Cricket. Talk and text work fine. But I fear that I've really screwed something up now that the browser won't even open. I have no idea what I'm doing and have relied solely on what I've read on the internet. I guess it serves me right ha! Oh yes, and let me add this...HEEELLPP!!!