Join Today

Site Sponsor
    BABY NEWB

Default Samsung R350/R351

Ok so I have been looking for the Metro PCS R350 DLL to no avail. I did Manage to get the r350 fully flashed to Cricket though.

Unfortunately in order to do this I have lost the tri-band functionality of the freeform for now so no AWS market.

To do this you will need the R351 DLL and BIN file along with SPST (samsung pst).

Put the freeform into emergency boot (9+Power) And fire up SPST and go to the SW button on the left.

Select EMERGENCY from the dropdown menu and select the R351 bin and away you go.

When it is done @ 3 minutes later just go into settings and edit away. If you need an mmc file let me know and I will provide you with one.

This I believe is one of the Hardest Sammy DLL's it has not been my pleasure to try and find.
    hmmm what to flash what to flash......
    iPhone ----->>> The "Smartphone" for dummies

Newb

Default Need help please

I did r350 to r351 using the guide but now it says "Initial programming needed it. I used the alltel bin from here. So its a alltel setup needed. I can't use any of Metro PCS code on it now. Please help me..Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leadnerd View Post
    Ok so I have been looking for the Metro PCS R350 DLL to no avail. I did Manage to get the r350 fully flashed to Cricket though.

Unfortunately in order to do this I have lost the tri-band functionality of the freeform for now so no AWS market.

To do this you will need the R351 DLL and BIN file along with SPST (samsung pst).

Put the freeform into emergency boot (9+Power) And fire up SPST and go to the SW button on the left.

Select EMERGENCY from the dropdown menu and select the R351 bin and away you go.

When it is done @ 3 minutes later just go into settings and edit away. If you need an mmc file let me know and I will provide you with one.

This I believe is one of the Hardest Sammy DLL's it has not been my pleasure to try and find.

BABY NEWB

"Initial programming needed it" you need to program the min, mdn, sid and load a mmc file to get it all to work. Sounds like you just change the bin.

Apprentice

here is the bin and dll samsung r351.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]