Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storm Cdma help

Newb

Default Storm Cdma help

anyone have a full version of cdma workshop with the evdo tab i want to get my web and mms working or any other idea how i can get this working on metro pcs thanks

BABY NEWB

yes there web site is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] You get free updates for a year when you purchase it.

Newb

i was kinda looking for a free one but thanks anyways

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Just try QPST PPP Config tab...make sure to change settings in the phone (##000000 send)....and load your service Books...... Good Luck.

Newb

can you tell me with detail on what to do because i know that on evdo i needed to change the ppp hdr to mynuber@mymetropcs and pass was spc code but im not to sure on how to do it with qpst but i do have this program and i have the service books already loaded on the phone

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by optimum408 View Post
    anyone have a full version of cdma workshop with the evdo tab i want to get my web and mms working or any other idea how i can get this working on metro pcs thanks
    Please read the forum rules. You are essentially asking for a cracked version of this product when it is for sale at a reasonable price.
    i was kinda looking for a free one but thanks anyways
    Once again, it's not free. It's for sale.

can you tell me with detail on what to do because i know that on evdo i needed to change the ppp hdr to mynuber@mymetropcs and pass was spc code but im not to sure on how to do it with qpst but i do have this program and i have the service books already loaded on the phone
    You can find QPST on here for download and go into the PPPconfig tab and M.IP tab and put your info in there. As for writing you a detailed tutorial, not many people have time to do that, you will have to get that on your own through further research and trial and error.

Simply Start up Desktop manager with your phone plugged in and then start the QPST Service programming. Click on the globe in your system tray and then choose the port. You will see the phone show up. Double click on that and then you will be able to adjust those settings mentioned previously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast