Join Today

Site Sponsor

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Argentine Crickets generic motorola flash files for motorola old

here is the neccessary files to flash most of the motorola-old phones.(before-w755) it works with rsd general there are 5 fields to edit going down the list they are: browser,evdo,mobile ip,rtt data,mms. load the appropriate file to the appropriate field and change anything that has [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and replace the 0000000000 with your phone number and leave the @mycricket.com no spaces or gaps.
    and any password fields that are blank fill them in with cricket all lower case. then after you have gone thru all fields click write to phone the only other variable that i have found is that the mms tab has to different templates according to the model the more complicated one i have included and does not need to be altered just load and write it the other one will not load when you try if you have a phone that has the other template but it is simple,and only has 4 field to write that are 2x username=your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] same as above and then 2x password which is cricket all lower case. i have used this on a bunch of different models of the older motos. also there is a 6th file in this pack that i just included for grins it will only load/write if you have it on the first field in provisioning menu "cdma nam" it will also not write the mms field for some reason unknown to me,so if you use this, load it from the first menu cdma nam and change the usernames and pass's ,write it and the do the mms file seperate.all other fields are generic,or are at least generic in the midwest,i am not sure about other markets,you will at least have to change the sid also you will need to write the prl i did'nt include this becaues i always do that and the ppp's with cdma workshop... you should to. hope you enjoy!

also if you cant tell what field is what check the boxes (browser,mms,ect) and click read from phone and then look at the box on the bottom,it will list the file extension there,then load the appropriate one's.

oh,and yes these are mine,i wrote them.they are not stolen.

[ HIDE-THANKS]http://www.4shared.com/file/Vm12tV4U/argentinecrickets_generic_moto.html
    [ /HIDE-THANKS]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 01-30-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Newb

Only thing is you have to flash the verizon update for 3G.