Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: [ROM] Jiminy v2 (for Cricket) - Hybrid EVO 3.28/Incredible 3.21 w/ g3a8614e kerne

this link (jiminy v on xda page )does not work its only a mass mirror sing in stuff .. please help i flashed my htc 4g to cricket and im having hard time getting the internet and mms working anyone please help .. thanks in advance

Newb

Default Re: [ROM] Jiminy v2 (for Cricket) - Hybrid EVO 3.28/Incredible 3.21 w/ g3a8614e kerne

say wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panchiz View Post
    this link (jiminy v on xda page )does not work its only a mass mirror sing in stuff .. please help i flashed my htc 4g to cricket and im having hard time getting the internet and mms working anyone please help .. thanks in advance
    You should report the link on xda, unfortunately we can't do anything about links on other sites.
    The good news and bad news
    good news= the evo 4g wimax is simple to flash using cdma ws 2.7 cracked and qpst.
    bad news= if the data is not working a new rom will not change the fact as it doesn't affect the setting you need to change when flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by panchiz View Post
    say wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll need to flash it correctly for data to work, also keep in mind there are different methods for the evo 4g (wimax) and evo 4g (LTE).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12