First, this guide is for those who have the full version of CDMA WS. You can do this with QPST as well, but I m not familiar with that procedure. I am hide thanking this simply for gratitude of typing when I have other things I need to be doing.
[hide-thanks]
Connect phone to pc and open BB desktop manager as well as CDMA WS. Select proper port for Blackberry to connect.

Click connect and read. Once you see info listed in the fields on the left of CDMA WS, go to security tab and unlock SPC.

Above SPC you need to click read on appropriate sections to register ESN/MEID. Copy ESN/MEID and go to whiterabbit.org.

Half way down the page you will see MSL calculator which has an empty field where your ESN/MEID goes. Paste ESN/MEID and click calculate.

All the way to the right of the fields that appear you will see a six digit SPC number. Copy this and head back over to CDMA WS.

Proceed to the EVDO tab and click read. You will see the word metropcs written for the passwords. Paste the six digit MSL code in these fields of the old password. When finished click write.

When finished go to main tab and click Mode>Reset.[/hide-thanks]

There you have it, wap/mms back in effect!