Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default htc exca 100 not chargin

i need help with this problem, any idea is welcom, thank you for help me, bye.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

do what we all do: first try a different charger,then if that doesnt work try a different battery,look to see if the battery cycles when plugged in if it does this means it is a good charge port and is most likely a battery or battery port problem,if so clean the battery port with a soft bristle brush and a little alchohol-(rubbing alchohol not booze) if still doesnt keep a charge or show its cycle, then problebly is a battery port problem which will require micro soldering by someone qualified. hope this helps.

You may also want to swap the charger out and see if the problem lies there.

My questions are simple, does the phone indicate a charge, are you running a custom or stock ROM, have you tried other chargers, other batteries?

Did it just start? What was the last thing you did before it started?

Apprentice

when I connect the charger to the phone nothing happens, and you do not charge, only the focus turns up in orange, flashes a bit and then becomes fixed, the connector is in good condition and not wet, i change the batery and not charging, and change the charger and is same conditions,thnak you for help.