Join Today

Site Sponsor

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default sanyo scp-3810 help

has anybody got anything on this little flip phone?? and by anything i mean i cant seem to read it using any of the usual sanyo drivers, also it doesnt seem to have anything on the menu that would have to be turned on to be readable/connectable, it seems like i have done this phone before but i cant seem to even get it to connect,and it is not the port,i have 3 of them here,all 3 the same problem. device manager has them as sanyo usb modem with that irritating yellow "!" also i have tryed on more than one computer an tryed all the usb ports on all comuters with the same results. if any one can help,,thanks.

Apprentice

Use these drivers and all should be well!

**Mod edit**
    Non working link removed, please see below post #5.

CDMA GURUS Booster

thanks drummerboy42, just about the time you posted those drivers i was getting it figured out. they were the drivers i already had installed,but it was wiered because when i piont the driver installation to them it would give me" the the best driver is already installed",so i uninstalled -re-installed about 3 or 4 times all with no success.finally i tryed on a different computer with xp-32 bit instead of windows 7-86bit and at first got the same error,but then after watching the driver install fail with the same error "the best driver is already installed",i unplugged the phone and then quickly plugged it back in and it showed up, i got the spc,wrote the sid/nid,and prl and then was curious so tryed the same thing again with another 3810 mirro and it worked,"wiered" that is the only way i am able to connect and read this phone,by kinda "jumping" the driver installation or unplugging and then replugging the usb just when the driver installation fails. i tried it about 10 times and that is the only way i was able to connect.

hope this helps someone else. there was about 50 people on ho-fo that were having the same problem,hope they got sense enough to look here at gurus for some help.
    sounds kinda messed up but it works,also i only got it as a modem,there was no diagnostic port.

Newb

Default Re: sanyo scp-3810 help

Hello. New here. I'm trying to connect with an scp-3810 and am having the problem Rich described. The link from drummerboy is busted. I sure would appreciate a link to the drivers so I can connect.

thanks,

TA

CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: sanyo scp-3810 help

[hide-thanks]http://www.4shared.com/file/Nqpvj4f7/Susteen_SCP-3810_Drivers.html[/hide-thanks]

here is a good link for ya.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here