Join Today

Site Sponsor
    bigwilly1976

Thumbs up How to Get Facebook on Cricket Mobile Phones!

I FOUND THIS TUTORIAL @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] AND THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING SO I WANTED TO SHARE IT!!!

You can use Facebook Mobile on Cricket Phones
    If your annoyed and searching the internet on how to get your Cricket Wireless phone to access your Facebook account and send status updates and pictures to your Facebook account via SMS ..then look no further.

Although, Cricket is not listed as an available carrier for the official Facebook SMS or Facebook Mobile option in less than 5 minutes you can get one touch/press updating to your Facebook account enabled for your Cricket Phone.

By using the Facebook option of email updates combined with your cricket text messaging you can text your updates and pictures just as you would have via Facebook Mobile!

This isnt a hack or a trick its just another way to get the job done that is equally as easy to do on your end.

How to set up your Cricket Phone and Facebook
    Step 1: Find your Facebook email address.

Every Facebook user is given a Facebook email address - its a secret, randomly generated email , every message sent to the address is autoposted to your facebook wall.

Find Your Facebook email:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The link above will bring your Facebook Mobile page up in Facebook (make sure your logged in)

You will see your email address on the right, it will look something like this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (just an example)

Copy this address down for your self

Set up a New Contact in Your Phone :

In your Cricket Phone- create a new contact "Facebook" was a good name for me, go ahead and enter the email address into the email field of your contact - now save.

Your Done!

Anytime you want to post to Facebook - just start a new text message just as you always would, select Facebook as the contact and send - your phone will post directly to your Facebook wall - pictures work just fine also!

Full Facebook Mobile gives notification when you receive comments/messages etc. I would tear my hair out and smash my phone if I was bothered every time this occurred, so it doesnt matter to me. Cricket will have smart phones available later in 2010 and full SMS abilities via Facebook, this will work fine for you interm!

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

:^/ I haven't a Facebook account, and so cannot check this out, but it looks way cool.

;^) Thanks for sharing....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Newb

doesn't work. it send you a message "is not participating in this event at this time" i followed the above directions and it doesn't work. Can someone please remove this so other people don't come to this thread and think it actually works.

Actually it does work just not for updateing ur profile is a direct link to publish videos and pics from ur fone so u have to send it as a MMS for it to work :P and btw stickied for useful info to our members good find
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

Newb

ok i already knew about this and ya its only suppose to be used to publish picturess and videos and stuff and it also shows ur phone number at the end of the message i used to publish stuff like dat from my cricket phone but now i dont...i dont want creeps gettin my numba by facebook and then creeps will start callin mee and i dont want datt