Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default A thank you to smitty68521

smitty68521,
    As a forum member I would like to thank you for putting together [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

For those that don't know this, smitty is the founder and father of CDMA GURUS.

He started this Forum at the end of January 2010. This forum has become not just a web forum, but a family. I have never been to a friendlier forum. From the beginning smitty was eager to have a friendly, "newcomer" welcome forum where people could ask and receive a legitimate answer. He said from the beginning that we would never have a premium section and unlike other websites that limit posting and viewing threads to a post count he would not allow that either. These things just weren't new comer friendly.

So smitty thank you for giving us a second family and a place to call home on the net.

Everybody say thanks to smitty.

I want to say thank you smitty68521, because this is a great Forum.
    As whitey10tc said this is not just a web forum, also is a family place.
    Thanks again.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Along side Smitty, I would like to thank Whitey as well. It doesnt matter what time you log on, you can always find smitty and or whitey logged on making sure things run smoothly. As I have said before, I am registered with EVERY forum you can think of and it wasnt until I have found GURUS that I felt I found a site worth sharing what I know and possess. I would also like to thank Dex, for his endless hours of maintenance, as well as Biglou, RIP, 123456&, and genuwine for their countless contributions to this site in efforts to make it the #1 site on the net to find EVERYTHING! Thank you all for all for making this a fantastic site!~

Old Timer

You are welcome. However I am only one person. Its the members that make a forum.

I would like to thank Dex as well. He got things started for us. Whitey got things stabilized and he forum leaders we have put up a lot of info we can all use.

It's all of you contributing what you can that will make this site better day by day.

Old Timer

You are welcome. However I am only one person. Its the members that make a forum.

I would like to thank Dex as well. He got things started for us. Whitey got things stabilized and he forum leaders we have put up a lot of info we can all use.

It's all of you contributing what you can that will make this site better day by day.

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post

:^0 Double post! Shame on you, sir!

;^) Heh. Just kidding. Seeing as this site is your vision, you can double post as much as you want....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast