Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Apprentice

I have been here just for some days but I can already see that this forum has a great. I want to thank the CDMA Gurus that I can be a member of this forum.
    Although I just registered some days ago I have already met smitty several times. I made a mistake but smitty just told me kindly what I did wrong without yelling. Thank you.

Thank you CDMA Gurus, thank you admins, thank you members!

Newb

just wanted to say you guys have been doing a terrific job as of late! we're dealing with making touchy changes to expensive equipment that can potentially ruin the devices we are working on and having this forum here as a world wide dump of knowledge and experience is awesome. mods do a good job making sure people stay on task and off trial and from what i've seen in my limited experiences here this is a very friendly community. thanks for providing this site and taking time out of your lives to keep it up as i know im not the only one that depends on having a place to ask questions to people much smarter than myself instead of bricking device after device trying to figure it all out.
    also, post count +1 so i can download the cricket flash pack because it's way slow on btorrent :]

We appreciate the comments PS flash pack is avail for direct download

Sent from my Cricket EVO
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123