Join Today

Site Sponsor

View Poll Results: hOW DO FEEL ABOUT THE NEW USER RANKS?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the old ranks!

1 7.14%
  • It doesn't matter!

5 35.71%
  • I like the new ranks!

8 57.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well i have to say i loved my old ranks as i worked very hard on them but change is sometimes for the better this allows for more titles so it works so hey really i dont care what the ranks are its just achievement so it works.
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

BABY NEWB

Too bad the chat box doesn't count towards posts
    hmmm what to flash what to flash......
    iPhone ----->>> The "Smartphone" for dummies

Apprentice

I like the quantification in this thread's opening post.
    my post count creeps very slowly upwards, since I mostly try to only post useful info...
    sure will enjoy getting my avatar up after a while.
    I didn't vote in the poll, since I haven't been around long enough to compare old and new...
    BTW, I really liked [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (also by whitey10tc) for more info on the ranks, since it includes specifics of the permissions granted with the rankings.
    <edit> man, it's gonna take me a while to get to the 51 post count for my avatar if I keep my posts useful. </edit>
    Last edited by bigsupersquid; 10-26-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: cleanup and a little whining

Apprentice

I like the new user ranking system as it makes the site a little more fun. I personally believe that people shouldn't put that much importance on the post count; however, others do which is unfortunate for users with low post counts such as myself.

Like the previous post, I try to only post replies that add value to the forum. Few things are more frustrating than trying to find information in a forum full of useless comments... Nevertheless, it's nice to know that the veteran users (like smitty) realize that the post count has little meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSLRxx View Post
    I like the new user ranking system as it makes the site a little more fun. I personally believe that people shouldn't put that much importance on the post count; however, others do which is unfortunate for users with low post counts such as myself.

Like the previous post, I try to only post replies that add value to the forum. Few things are more frustrating than trying to find information in a forum full of useless comments... Nevertheless, it's nice to know that the veteran users (like smitty) realize that the post count has little meaning.
    I'm glad to see some members with this point of view because there is nothing more frustrating than going through 10 pages of thank you's and pointless garble to pc together the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12