Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiebond View Post
    I am so happy everyone is so helpful here ;] good community I need to buy the usb for this phone as soon as I do which is tomorrow I will download the driver and test this out.
    That's why our founder created cdmagurus.com is to help others. We strive to be the friendliest and most new comer helpful site around.

Newb

Default Re: Lock Code Reader for Samsung devices

How's It Goin'

My Daughter Has A Samsung Infinity II (SCH-U460). She Was Recently Grounded For Bad Grades & We Took The Phone For A While. During That Time My 2.5 Yr. Old Daughter Got Ahold Of The Phone & Changed The Lock Code. (Yeah Lol)

Of Course We Cant Figure It Out. And, Verizon Is Not Any Help...Which Is No Surprise.
    I Was Gonna Call Sammy & See If They Could Gimme An Unlock Code, But I Wanted To Try This First. I Actually Stumbled Upon This Thread Looking For Software To Flash To The Phone. I Really Dont Even Know If That Can Be Done On This Type Of Phone.

I Have The Drivers Installed On My Pc For Her Phone. When I Plug It In I Only Get A Small Window Pop Up For A Few Seconds. Showing Open Folders/Run Bootstrap.exe
    Then It Disappears. The Device Is Being Recognized As A CD Drive (F

So, I Run The Code Reader Program & This Is What I Get.....

If Anyone Can Explain The Proper Settings For This Prog. To Work Properly, That Would Be Great. Or If The Phone Just Needs To Be Thrown @ A Wall, I Would Accept That As Well. Just Thought I Would Do Some Lookin' Before Callin' Up Samsung Just To Be Told That There Is "No Possible Way" Lol. I Mean C'mon. Its Just 4 Numbers.

Any Help Would Be Great. Thank You.

Could try using cdma ws 2.7, but the phone needs to read in your device manager correctly (not as a storage device only). You'll need the right drivers, and also the correct com port # doubtful it's com1. Here's a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ](if youwanted that) but it also goes into how to find the spc in the security tab which is where you'll find the user lock code also.

BABY NEWB

PLug the phone in with the phone powered off so you get a com port... your not getting a comport you only getting the bootstrap that installs the vsz update software.. SO Unplug the phone and power off... thne plug it in so it is charging then try it...
    Quote Originally Posted by ether2105 View Post
    How's It Goin'

My Daughter Has A Samsung Infinity II (SCH-U460). She Was Recently Grounded For Bad Grades & We Took The Phone For A While. During That Time My 2.5 Yr. Old Daughter Got Ahold Of The Phone & Changed The Lock Code. (Yeah Lol)

Of Course We Cant Figure It Out. And, Verizon Is Not Any Help...Which Is No Surprise.
    I Was Gonna Call Sammy & See If They Could Gimme An Unlock Code, But I Wanted To Try This First. I Actually Stumbled Upon This Thread Looking For Software To Flash To The Phone. I Really Dont Even Know If That Can Be Done On This Type Of Phone.

I Have The Drivers Installed On My Pc For Her Phone. When I Plug It In I Only Get A Small Window Pop Up For A Few Seconds. Showing Open Folders/Run Bootstrap.exe
    Then It Disappears. The Device Is Being Recognized As A CD Drive (F

So, I Run The Code Reader Program & This Is What I Get.....

If Anyone Can Explain The Proper Settings For This Prog. To Work Properly, That Would Be Great. Or If The Phone Just Needs To Be Thrown @ A Wall, I Would Accept That As Well. Just Thought I Would Do Some Lookin' Before Callin' Up Samsung Just To Be Told That There Is "No Possible Way" Lol. I Mean C'mon. Its Just 4 Numbers.

Any Help Would Be Great. Thank You.

Newb

s239 samsung flash file pls

Newb

Wink Re: Lock Code Reader for Samsung devices

Quote Originally Posted by Pac3comm1 View Post
    Enjoy!! Never let a user lock hold you up ever again.

*** hidden content ***
    Thank You for ur support and help. It has been very usefull..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast