I have a Samsung SCH-R560 that is branded and was for cricket.

Where to begin?

I had a friend that had cricket service on this phone, ended up getting a prl swap to get it to work for metro pcs. Now I am trying to get it back to cricket so that I can use the phone but it is not letting me. I am having a huge issue trying to get the MSL number. I got a calculator to try that and that MSL number doesn't work. The cricket MSL 333333 doesn't work. I am wondering if there is a way that I can flash it without having the MSL number or how I can find out the true MSL number.

I dial *228 and it brings up cricket info and 611 does as well but the PRL is still metro. If nothing else I want to see if I can edit the MIN but again I need the MSL number to even do that. If I can change the MIN I would be willing to see if I can get it activated on cricket. I am in a bind here trying to get this phone and another flashed to cricket. I may start another thread for the other phone.

Any help on this phone would be greatly appreciated! If you have any ideas please just leave a message I am willing to try just about anything at this point. Thanks for reading and happy flashing!