Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Stonewall Pack View Post
I'm sorry to bother, first i want to say I've been waiting a long time for some awesomeness like this to come along. I was able to get my code out of virgin mobile once and then they got smart :P (and then i changed phones :l) I've put something like 300 (totaling 227 mb) .pdf and .txt files in my eBooks file. Then ill run opera, google maps, and some games in the background. I'll click on the document view and wallah! Its timed out for like 5 minutes. But my lg download is not exactly working smoothly (not to say its not my fault, it might be) i downloaded all the drivers, etc. Before i time out my phone, I'll prep lg download, load the .dll, click on "NV Edit" then i plug in my now timed out phone and the time when lg download dosen't freeze, it still dosent do anything. I can see the connecting bar in the bottom right but it does nothing. I have also tried cdma workshop on port 6 (which is my serial port, the only one i can get to work) and it tells me the software name, the date it was compiled and released, the ESN sais :: failed::, the SCM ox3A, CAI Rev. 6, the number and the lock code failed. and the chipsets failed as well. And anytime i try the spc, or anything else really, it just says "Failed, phone does not answer" I would really appreciate some help if at all possible, I've tried multiple times and i'm just stumped :/
You are using the wrong program. You need to use lgnpst not lg download. The dll for this phone is only for lgnpst. Also, you will need the components

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro