Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Flashing a Verizon TXT8010 TO Cricket TXT8026C

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    no, wrong brother this will not work on every phone and wont ever work on any android phone that is on the android plan,or any phone on the android plan for that matter, you see they dont work with ota programming. *22804 was made for sprint phones because of there difficulty ota programming because of hard to get rid of provisioning. but if you already got the spc, it takes about 5 seconds to write the .prl that will make it connect to cricket and get all things updated with working ota programming that in most cases will not work without a cricket .prl
    and 04 wont work without it, i will try 07 on a few different ones tomorrow and post our findings, but preliminary results are in and it is 0 fer 2

as promised, Here is my video of *22807 in action. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flashing a Verizon TXT8010 TO Cricket TXT8026C

Quote Originally Posted by tsaharms View Post
    as promised, Here is my video of *22807 in action. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ok, because we here at guru's strive to have the most information,(correct) information this needs correcting. this is no secret that this works, but only on a few phones,and if anyone try's they will see that it will work on a few verizon lg's only,but only a few of them.

if it worked on all of them as the claim was made,it would save the flashing community thousands of man hours of working and searching for drivers and spc codes and software. but the fact is it doesnt work on most of them

the guru's & flashers have'nt been blinded from this working pointlesly to get spc's all in vein, when they could have just dialed *22804 or 07 and saved all that trouble.

so while it is no big deal for someone to dial *22804 and watch it fail, it will leave them wondering about cdma guru's and why the information here is incorrect and doesnt work.

so not impune your post tsaharms,but this does'nt work on all verizon's.(only a few verizon lg's) i personally try'ed on 4 different phones and did not work on any,but none were prepaid,and it is just to big of a pain to keep changing esn's on our test lines. so just clarifying for guru surfers and try'in to keep it real...
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234