Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Newb

so my car had issues and i haven't been able to make it out of town... my phones still noting working ( any help ??. if i try to get another rep to switch the plan to the right plan will it work ? or dose my phone have to be re flashed ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if it is a berry it needs the correct service books for the browser and mms to work,or it will not matter what plan your on it will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasi View Post
    hey dude this seems really awesome, id like to try it out but i my self and no body i know has cid access. do you think you or any one that reads this could help me out ?. thanks in advance
    so iv called cricket a few times to try to get them to set it up for me but they keep telling me they option is not available. can any one help ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigglou23 View Post
    They need to set the phone model to m6000 before they will get the $55 android plan option.
    this bricked my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    How did listing the phone as a zio brick it?

Sent from my cricket flashed HERO200 using Tapatalk
    Um im not really sure how to explain it but noting works now. i think it needs to be re flashed. they wouldn't add it as any type of phone but flashed phone, or user equipped and they changed my plane from a 45 dollar plan to a 50. they told me i couldn't put the 55, they didnt get the option. the *228 wouldnt work. so i asked them to undo every thing and they changed my plan to a 41 dollar plan, and *228 still wont work. help any body
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Then your phones not bricked! You just need to get ahold of a better dealer that knows what to do.

Sent from my cricket flashed HERO200 using Tapatalk
    umm it kinda is bricked for the moment tho. i live out in the country so i wont be able to get to a dealer for a week. im going to take it to some one i found on craigs list next week. They say they can fully flash the blackberrys with working gps and all
    so my car had issues and i haven't been able to make it out of town... my phones still noting working ( any help ??. if i try to get another rep to switch the plan to the right plan will it work ? or dose my phone have to be re flashed ?
    This is a quote of my response on ho-fo
    Now when you say not at all? You mean no talk/text/web/mms? If that's the case, does it at least connect to cricket? What area are you in? What exactly did you do? Changing plans usually doesn't have any affect on the operation of the phone. Is the ESN correct on the account? Are all the NAM setting correct? It appears your the only one who has any issues like this that has used that solution. The key to it when trying to list your device as the Zio and adding the Android plan is, do it through a dealer. Customer service is only following their company rules when they say they can't.
    Now on another note as previously mentioned get ahold of a dealer "not cricket CS" and see if they can change the plan, but if your not getting talk/text there's something else wrong.

Newb

I figured it out. it seems the guy input my esn wrong. i had them update it and its all working again thanks any way for trying to help. much appreciated

I figured it out. it seems the guy input my esn wrong. i had them update it and its all working again thanks any way for trying to help. much appreciated
    Glad to hear you got it going. It's sometimes the little simple things that get screwed up and really be pain. I have an average of at least 5 customers a month that think the flash went bad that someone else did, when it's just a simple thing like the ESN, MIN, or SID that need to be corrected.

Newb
    Charleston, South Carolina, United States

where are the service books at? i have the storm

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast