Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: FULL Blackberry on Cricket (working apps)

Do you have instruction how to flash this? I currently have a flashed BB Storm to Cricket and I already have the Android $55 on my plan but I still cannot run any application. BB App World and Yahoo Messenger not working. On Yahoo IM I got a message: "Data is unavailable". Appreciate any help beforehand.

Thx

Newb

Hello I am kinda new to this forums but i have some questions. Yesterday I paid 50 bucks for Cricket to full flash my Blackberry Curve 9330, the phone is from alltel. It worked fine and everything and they said that the only thing i cant use is the blackberry app station or whatever its called. So I got home and text messages send fine and i can make calls no problem, but i cant send MMS it just shows a red clock thing and it never changes and its the next day and i cant receive pictures or any media. Another Problem is that when i try to sign onto any messenger it just says connecting and will never change, also when i connect to the data plan with the browser it says i can only use wifi i need some Wap thing. Can someone please help me, I am not going to pay 50 bucks a month for data when i cant even use it for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TGVAsh View Post
    Hello I am kinda new to this forums but i have some questions. Yesterday I paid 50 bucks for Cricket to full flash my Blackberry Curve 9330, the phone is from alltel. It worked fine and everything and they said that the only thing i cant use is the blackberry app station or whatever its called. So I got home and text messages send fine and i can make calls no problem, but i cant send MMS it just shows a red clock thing and it never changes and its the next day and i cant receive pictures or any media. Another Problem is that when i try to sign onto any messenger it just says connecting and will never change, also when i connect to the data plan with the browser it says i can only use wifi i need some Wap thing. Can someone please help me, I am not going to pay 50 bucks a month for data when i cant even use it for anything.
    Sounds like you need the cricket service books loaded. Of course my suggestion would be take it back to who flashed it and have them fix it. Could also be an issue with the account?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Sounds like you need the cricket service books loaded. Of course my suggestion would be take it back to who flashed it and have them fix it. Could also be an issue with the account?
    I really don't think its the account, and that's what i was thinking was the service book. Is there a way to download the service book or can Cricket only get it?

Yup there are a few located here in the forum [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and instructions on howto install them here also [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Yup there are a few located here in the forum [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and instructions on howto install them here also [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ok i see but i clicked thank you on everything and i still cant see the links :/

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast