Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Novatel T1114 IMEI repair-re-write tool

This is a spin off of another Novatel tool I posted for another device, this tool works on all Novatel devices for MEID, Pesn and IMEI, also works on a few other devices such as some of the zte's with a few changes to product id's and vendor id's

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Novatel T1114 IMEI repair-re-write tool

and any solution for evdo? as I know you can rebuild efs by fastboot commands. boot loader is unlocked

CDMA GURUS Booster

this device can only use cdma for voice so there will be no evdo solution for it, data is lte only on this device, and as you can see my tool does not rebuild efs by way of fastboot, it uses factory command to remove security from the nv making that item writable for one time.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

ahhh... You use the qualcomm loader... its already uploaded on the russian forums.. sorry must delete my post.

CDMA GURUS Booster

The qualcomm loader? did you watch the video it shows my tool which is not any qualcomm loader, if you speak of the tool I am thinking of it is not scriptable nor can you change any permissions on any non volital memory file. My tool can read/write anything to any novatel device and is not anything from qualcomm, it is custom with novatel factory cmd, you can find these protocols by dumping firmware then converting it to ASCII or 2 as i show in this vid below of dumping the T1114 firmware. And for the record my novatel tools and the dump tool I am using in the vid are different, while my tool can create factoryfirmware.nvtb the dump tool is much faster and dumps each partitions raw data which is what I needed here, I would have had to cut each partition from the factory file which is time consuming.

Here is the dump tool working

Here it is with all partitions dumped and there sizes and address's for you all
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-19-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Newb BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    This is a spin off of another Novatel tool I posted for another device, this tool works on all Novatel devices for MEID, Pesn and IMEI, also works on a few other devices such as some of the zte's with a few changes to product id's and vendor id's

I want to change the IMEI on my T1114. Seems like this tool is what I need. But it says the video is unavailable. Please send me the link. Or send me a more recent tool to use. Thank you....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast