Join Today

Site Sponsor

Hybrid View

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Sprint mifi 500/5580 flashed to vzw pp unlimited data $5 a month

This device was sent to me by one of you to make a flash for vzw $5 data, So here is the video you asked me to post regarding it, this one was a bit tricky to get done, I had to make an spc tool for it as well as a tool to get diagnostic mode on it and then force the port driver to load for it but after all that it is a good working and stable device on vzw unlimited $5 a month data, the speeds on the video test are normal for my location they are better in town.
    Also in the coming days I will build a generic firmware for this device and make it available in my list of firms for generic or rebranding customs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 10-09-2016 at 12:12 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Sprint mifi 500/5580 flashed to vzw pp unlimited data $5 a month

Hi I need your help to do the same to my mifi 500/5580.

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by brianbri6 View Post
    Hi I need your help to do the same to my mifi 500/5580.
    This worked good for 3 years but they can now find those $5 data accounts and they kill them when they do, most only last a few days now, everything is lte now as far as flashing not 3g anymore.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

I understand but I need to extract the 3G AAA to flash it to another mifi since this device is having connection issues with the tower, LCD is gone so I cant see anything, and I cant replace the device on the account. I opened the diag port but now I need the SPC code.
    Last edited by brianbri6; 11-21-2020 at 11:57 AM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

I can set your spc to 0 for you, but unless you are fairly skilled you still will not be able to read that pass, is it on sprint service? I can prob calculate it for you if it is, that is an old device and its been like 5 years since I fooled with it but I think you would have to make a byte by byte dump of the firmware and then parse that file for it, then decrypt it but I am not for sure about that because its been so long ago, or flash that profile to another device that the AAA is readable then ota it then read it