Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

I just added money to my account and relized it was expired, it was 15$ should this last 90 days since my mifi was expired and still working

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Mifi hotspots & $5 data has changed as of 9-25-16 ******read this if you have one

it will only extend your time by a month then after that your number will go into the recycle pool and be terminated and reassigned in 90 days so at that time for it to work again it will have to be reflashed to a new account.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hello, Rich today i checked my vzaccount and get this recorded messages From December 31 my verizon services will no longer be available on your device.. they will discontinue the gusto 2?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

They are stopping the myverizon service and will no longer take payments over the phone in the automated system is the word, so I think what you will have to do is make an account online then use the chat to make your pin payment (I think) Im not sure if they will offer a diff way or not to make your payments.

This is rumored to start on the 29th of this month.
    I am going to make a website that will take and make the 5 dollar pmnts with one click. its for peeps to be able to keep there mifis running. Probly will charge a buck so will be 6 bucks or something since I will have to buy and store the pins ahead of time.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

sound good. let us know when the website is ready... thank you

Newb

It sounded like they were pulling the ability for donors to access Internet (it's called "My Verizon" on a gusto)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast