Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Would it help if I had my phone listed as CPE instead of the M6000? At this point I dont know what else to do or try to get otasp to work.

There are other ways to update the PRL, such as through the SD card and the epst menu. Also could try ##PRL# or (SND) of course those codes are ROM dependent.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    There are other ways to update the PRL, such as through the SD card and the epst menu. Also could try ##PRL# or (SND) of course those codes are ROM dependent.
    I am able to update the prl using ##775# just fine, however, I am not sure this will work in partner coverage. My deal is this, I live in Kansas City and travel to Manhattan, Kansas quite often. On the coverage map Cricket shows that I will have coverage all the way through. However, once I hit the halfway point, Lawrence, Kansas I go into roaming. I used to be able to *228 and roaming would go away. If I get to Lawrence and manually update my prl file will I still be able to use my phone without it being in roaming is what I am wondering.

Newb

I have had my HTC EVO flashed to Cricket and I get error 67 and something about username and password. I still have internet but am only getting on average 175k down. Do I have a PRL issue possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Fisher View Post
    I have had my HTC EVO flashed to Cricket and I get error 67 and something about username and password. I still have internet but am only getting on average 175k down. Do I have a PRL issue possibly?
    What ROM are you using? What PRL? have you checked all the EPST setting and is the EVDO info correct when connected to CDMA WS? Is the 3g or EV appearing or is it 1x?
    The message your receiving is usually associated with an error in the PST username setting, the connection speeds could be the same or a PRL issue.

Newb

I have the 42700. Here is my information Active Profile:1 Username:mynumber@cricket.com SPI MN-HA:4D2 SPI MN-AAA:4D2 Reverse Tunnel Preferred: Enable Home IP Address: 0.0.0.0 Primary Home Agent: 255.255.255.255 Second Home Agent: 68.28.57.76 DSA Server URL: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I am also not able to *228..I have to manually update the PRL How do I check what kind of ROM I have? I didnt flash my phone myself. I had it flashed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast