Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Need help flashing LG VX9200 to cricket.

Hello everyone,

I want to fully flash my LG VX 9200 to cricket, with text, picture and internet. I dont mind reading and learning and Ive done some searching and I found some files for the VX9100 model but not the VX9200 could someone please point me in the right direction for a step by step with correct file links so that I dont mess up my phone. Thanx for your help in advance
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 08-19-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Moved to the cricket forum. Thread retitled. The how to prefix is mainly used when actually writing a tutorial or a how to.

I might also suggest you read through this tutorial, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    then head to the LG device forum download the drivers, LGNPST, and the DLL for the device.

I'll let you search those out, they're all here on gurus in the LG device forums.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 08-19-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Newb

Default Need help flashing LG VX9200 to cricket.

Hi Folks,

I've been doing some reading and searching for a PRL for a LG VX9200 and I found a whole slew of plr's but dont know which one to DL additionally the software to looad the prl with, I loaded my drivers for the phone, I also downloaded LGNPST_Lab version and when I go to load the dll file there is no option to let me browse to load the vx9200 dll file. Does the VX9200.dll file have to reside in the same directory as LGNPST for LGNPST to see the file and load or am I just not paying enough attention to detail? also can I use any phone number just to get thru the flashing stage and then change it once im assigned a valid phone number thru Cricket? Any step by step would be greatly appreciated.

Im a newbie so please excuse me for my ignorance.

Thank you in advance for any and all help
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 08-22-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

First, Welcome to the Gurus Home...Second,If you have downloaded LGNPST and when this ask you for browse the PRL...you can choose the folder where you have downloaded the PRL...then hit the write button and you are ready to go....Thats for the partial flash...if you want to get data in your lg...you will have to look in the right LG Forum in this Website and you'll find many complete tutorials for your phone....Enjoy.

Thread moved to cricket LG forum. Thread prefix removed. Please do not use the how to prefix unless you are writing a tutorial.

Now is you question on how to load the dll or PRL? For the dll it needs to reside in the LGNPST models folder on the hard drive. To load a PRL you can use just about any PST, and PRL's are area dependent and plan dependent and not device dependent.

Have you tried using CDMA Workshop

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast